There are many ways to pay your bill:
- Pay online. (Credit/Debit Card, eCheck)
- Set up online auto-pay. (See below.)
- Mail a check or money order to Cherokee Metropolitan District, P.O. Box 913253, Denver, CO 80291-3253.
- Pay over the phone with credit/debit card: 719-597-5080.
- Drop off a check or money order in the drop box located directly outside the Cherokee Metro District office.
- Walk in to the Cherokee Metro District office. (credit/debit card, check, cash, or money order)
- Bill pay from personal bank to the Cherokee Metropolitan District, P.O. Box 913253, Denver, CO 80291-3253.
***A processing fee of $3.25 will be added to credit/debit payments and a .50¢ processing fee for electronic checks.***
Note about Third-Party Payment Websites
To Our Customers: Please use caution when using any third party site to pay your Cherokee Metropolitan District Water bill. The payment you make on a third party website will not be transferred to our website, and therefore, will not be received by Cherokee Metro in a timely manner or, possibly, not at all. Cherokee offers a secure website for your personal information and payment through our payment system that is immediately linked to your account and credited to your account balance. Click the Pay Your Bill link above to be taken to the payment site. The transaction fee is $2.95 for credit/debit or .50¢ fee for an e-check, while third party sites may charge higher transaction fees. If you are concerned that you are not on the correct website to make a payment, please call the office and we will be able to assist you.
Set Up Auto-Pay
1. Create an online account. You will need your account number and CID number to create the account. The account number and CID will both be on the front of your statement. You can also call the office and have a Customer Service Representative give you this information over the phone.
2. Once you have created and verified your account, login to your account.
3. Select if you would like to receive a paper statement or an estatement.
4. You will be prompted to sign-up for autopay.
5. You will need to choose a credit/debit profile or an echeck profile. Please note there is a $3.25 processing fee for credit/debit payment and .50¢ fee for echecks.
6. If you would like to confirm that you have successfully signed up for Automatic Pay, please call the office at 719-597-5080.
Automatic Payment Disclaimer
I hereby authorize Cherokee Metropolitan District to charge all amounts owed on the water account indicated above, to the credit/debit card or checking/savings account I provided. I understand that these funds will be drafted on the due date reflected on my statement, or if the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the funds will be drafted on the next business day. I understand that it is my responsibility to update the information provided above (e.g., credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card billing address, routing number etc.) as needed, and that failure to do so may result in trip fees, reconnect fees, returned payment fees, and/or interruption of service, due to a delinquent balance. I understand that if my owed amount is more than I anticipated (due to high consumption: leaks, irrigation etc.), I must pay a different way in advance, and cancel the current auto pay item; as Cherokee Metropolitan District is not responsible for crediting payments automatically drafted. I understand that if I pay twice (for failure to cancel my auto pay in advance of the electronic draft), the overpayment will be applied to my next bill. I understand that there is a $1,500.00 cap on credit/debit card payments. It is my responsibility to pay any additional funds in a separate transaction, if my balance is in excess of $1,500.00. I understand that I can revoke this authorization at any time, and that this authorization will remain in effect until canceled by me, via online revocation or disablement.